Saturday, June 01, 2013

To Be Or Not To Be

 
 
Cigarettes, large Bloody Mary and a glass of Côtes du Rhône.
As well as all that stuff I have a package from Hong Kong. It, as you can see, contains a USB to MIDI cable. These things are designed to work with computers and keyboards. I've read a lot of reviews on Amazon and it seems to be a 50/50 chance that they'll work with ones setup if they work at all.
At £3.84 it seemed like the risk was worthwhile. The postage is excellent. I received an email telling me to expect delivery somewhere near Wednesday. But here we are with the package already in my hands.
What I want to do is connect my iPad to my QY100 directly without going through my Evolution X-Session. Will this cable work? Sort a problem of firing up multiple devices? Probably not. I'm expecting nothing.
So here goes. For what it's worth the booze and fags will probably entertain me more but if it does work I'll let you know so that you can purchase some cheap interconnects.
Or maybe not.
Chin chin.
 

No comments: